Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday Update

The Kitz family is so busy with the new Kidney that I hate to call and bother them. When I get a call it's a slice of heaven.

I'll never comprehend how Lisa and Madison can be at clinic by 7AM, 7 days a week; yet somehow they do it. Lisa says Madison's left arm is all black and blue from all the labs. Since removing her dialysis lines and the port, surgeons have installed a temporary fistula in Madsie's right arm. This is in case there is a complication and they need to perform dalysis. The write up on the fistula is beyond the scope of the blog. If you are interested look here Fistula

I'm hoping to have more information tomorrow if I can visit. Right now I'm healthy and on the approved list of visitors and hope to be able to drop by.


No comments: